[C320-list] C320 Annual Meeting and Regatta in Annapolis, MD August 1 - 3

Thu Jun 5 20:14:01 PDT 2008

Warren,

Sent in my registration to you in today's mail....

cl 3
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "warren updike" [wupdike at hotmail.com]
Sent: 06/05/2008 07:06 PM
To: <c320-list at lists.catalina320.com>
Subject: [C320-list] C320 Annual Meeting and Regatta in Annapolis,	MD August 1 - 3

Hey people, there are just 25 days left to the registration deadline for the
Annual Meeting and Regatta.  After July 1, the excellent hotel rates and
space at the DoubleTree Annapolis will no longer be guaranteed.  Also, the
slips at the marina are going fast.  We have at lease 12 boats committed now
and still they come.

We have to give preliminary numbers to some of our vendors on July 1, so if
your planning on attending or thinking about it, June is the month to
register and make your reservations.  You'll find all you need to plan,
register, and reserve right from the Regatta web site at:
www.catalina320.com/dokuwiki/regatta2008/start.

If you have questions, you may e-mail c320regatta08 at comcast.net and Bruce or
I will respond.

Don't delay, do it today.