[C320-list] Water Heater Bypass

David J Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Fri Jun 6 09:27:02 PDT 2008

Bert:

I am waiting for an order from West Marine as I write this.  Their
on-line catalog has about 15 Whale fittings.  I had to call WM,
1-800-262-8464, as I could not figure out some of their coding.  They
gave me Whale's phone number (I cannot find now) and suggested I call
them for the Whale part numbers I needed. I then gave WM the part
numbers.   I was able to order 9' of the blue hose.   The hose was .99
per foot.  The people at Whale were most helpful in figuring out what I
needed.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150