[C320-list] Replacing circuit breaker in main panel

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 11:31:47 PDT 2008

Tim

?Have a 94 #30 and it sounds like I have the same? set up.? Mine have a small ring on the outside of the white pannel that unscrews, then I have to cut teh silicone......the? black rocker switches are just a press fit held in with teh silicone.?? The Seward web site does not have them listed you have to call customer service and speak with them.? I just had to replace a rocker switch and they had them in stock.........

Tony ?