[C320-list] Holding Tank Vent

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Mon Jun 9 09:16:20 PDT 2008

It's comes from an overfilled holding tank. As Pat says and something I
always do take a hose and flush it out good while pumping out the tank.
Keeps odors from coming out when flushing the head. If I smell something
when someone is flushing the head it's always a clogged vent.
Keep it clean and open!
Joe

------------------------------------
Worldbanc Financial Group of Naples