[C320-list] Holding Tank Vent

Wed Jun 11 13:37:54 PDT 2008

Thanks...I appreciate your clean thoughts  :)

             "Bruce Heyman"
             <bruceheyman at cox
             .net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                 <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
             c320-list-bounce                                          cc
             s at lists.catalina
             320.com                                              Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Holding Tank Vent

             06/11/2008 12:50
             PM

              Please respond
             C320-List at Catali
                na320.com

Last week at the Dana Point Boat show someone was giving out those little
containers of hand sanitizers that you can hang form your PFD.  I'll send
you one for after you change out the pump...