[C320-list] Hot Water Bypass

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Fri Jun 13 08:10:03 PDT 2008

I don't bother with antifreeze for the fresh water system.   I hook up a
shop vac, open the faucets and drain the system.  I also empty out the hot
water tank with shop vac.  Takes me 20 minutes start to finish.  No water
taste issues out of either the hot or cold water anymore.

We're pretty much on the NH/Maine border, so it gets pretty cold in the
winter.

-Jeff