[C320-list] Boat bum.

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 15 14:17:44 PDT 2008

To heck with the sail, I'll come for the food. Had a great sail yesterday
with Dick Walker on a very clean Wind Walker 11 with average winds of 12
knots and gusts to 18. Very non San Diegoish but a welcome surprise. Even
some waves on the bay. Takes a pretty good selection of sails for those
varying San Fran. conditions.

Monte
Laima #620