[C320-list] Lightning Storm Damage

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 20:44:12 PDT 2008

Hi Quentin
I have been told to attach a length of anchor chain to the shrouds and
dangle that over the sides and into the water
..... the thicker the chain the better, and the shroud attachment needs a
good contact.
Also (if you can) disconnect GPS etc from antennas and 12v supply.
If you are in a marina, I would also suggest not being connected to the 110v
supply.

Good luck from an old Torontonian
Bruce Stanley
Sydney Australia