[C320-list] Gooseneck pin replacement

Darrell dgray at n-sea.org
Mon Jun 16 05:29:00 PDT 2008

I did something very stupid over the weekend. After returning from a sail I
notice that the nut on the end of the pin that holds the boom to the mast
was loose, so I decided to tighten it and in the process broke the whole
threaded portion off. So now I am desperately looking for as replacement pin
before we head off sailing this weekend. The boat is a 94, hull # 88. The
mast was made by isomat which I believe was bought by Charleston. That is
where I will start but if any one else has encountered this and knows where
I can find a replacement , I would greatly appreciate it,

Darrell

Antares #88