[C320-list] FW: (fwd) FW: Propane Tanks - new dangers

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 05:59:07 PDT 2008

The link to the Propane Gas Association is good and informative. The warning
about Wal Mart exchanges is probably a bit over the top. Bottles used
illegally have a telltale blue/green corrosion on the brass valves and they
will not make it through the inspection process. if you want to be careful,
just look for the discoloration on the  brass valves.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC