[C320-list] ST 50 Instruments

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 06:39:58 PDT 2008

Hello Myron,

About the conversion or mix of ST 50 with ST 60, my instrument guy who
services and installs ST 60 plus units told me he can install the ST 60 wind
plus while I retains my working ST 50 Depth and speed by simply splicing
into the cables because there is a different pin configuration on the ST 60.
I may elect to upgrade everything at a later time but in the meantime I plan
to either install the ST 60 wind or replace the wind transducer as that is
the item that tends to fail first and the ST 60 transducer will replace the
ST 50 wind transducer.

Hope this helps.

Rick

My-Ria 277