[C320-list] fuel gauge

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 14:21:21 PDT 2008

James,
Bet your sender went south as mine did two years ago.  As I usually use about 8 gallons a year I did not even bother to fix it.  I sail and only motor to get sails up and back to slip so I really don't care about that gauge.  But others have repaired it and i'm sure they will chime in.

Good luck,

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606

From: "james_delong" <james_delong at bellsouth.net>