[C320-list] New Boat knocking noise

Dave Rabinowitz windchill320 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 08:05:21 PDT 2008

If the alignment has been checked, then perhaps the problem lies elsewhere?
Any thought to the engine having an issue?  The problem exists at any rpm
above 2300, not just at 2300 rpm.

Maybe a cylinder is missing (mis-firing, I'm sure you'd notice a missing
cylinder! sorry, I know an issue like this isn't funny), an injector is
flaky, fuel pump/fuel flow, etc.  What engine do you have? Maybe someone
here is familiar with it.

The boat's pretty neat and lots of fun.   Too bad you have to go thru the
trials/commissioning issues.

Good luck! let us know how it turns out....

dave
Wind Chill