[C320-list] PHRF Racing Sails etc

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon Jun 23 07:15:16 PDT 2008

Ok I will get in on this discussion. I have the loose footed Pentex
mail with Dutchman and really don't treat dropping it any different
than the original Catalina sail. As far as outhaul goes I usually
have it fairly snug and the sail is more like plastic so I don't
think stretch is a big problem. It sure made a difference in pointing
over the older sail.

Pat #130

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc