[C320-list] (no subject)

Darrell dgray at n-sea.org
Mon Jun 23 15:14:20 PDT 2008

Well its final,  we sold our C320. The new owners are Bernie and Alison
Garret. We loved the boat but with a 2 and 3 year old just were not using it
enough to justify the expenses. We hope to own another one someday. We
greatly appreciate the support and advice given by other owners on this list
and hope Bernie and Alison are able to use this great resource. If someone
could tell me how to remove ourselves from the list serve that would be
great. Seeing the emails just makes letting the boat go harder,

Darrell
Antares #88