[C320-list] Ok, So who's attending the regatta?

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 18:25:16 PDT 2008

All:

I was going to be quiet, but have (for us, anyway) bad news.
Personnel changes at work have forced changes in the 'on call'
schedule rotation.  Such changes place me on call for the regatta
weekend.
Doris & I were anticipating being at the regatta, replete with the
chances to meet those we've only 'forumed' with, more than most could
know.
However, the needs of the many (in the workplace) outweigh the needs
of the few.  Thus, we'll have to catch the next regatta.  Sigh.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906