[C320-list] Ok, So who's attending the regatta?

Ronniew326 at aol.com Ronniew326 at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 02:29:30 PDT 2008

In a message dated 6/23/2008 8:16:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
catalina at thehares.com writes:

Hi  All,

Sounds like we have lots of boats,  a great cruise  with front row parking at
a big regatta,  food, activities and from  what I hear, Orlando will be
gracing the fashion runway in one of his  famous Hawaiian shirts and yellow
thong.  Perhaps I heard that last  part wrong.

Anyway,   there's still enough time left  to make hotel and transportation
reservations, so if you're on the fence or  have never attended one of our
annual events, believe me you won't be sorry  you attended.  (other than the
fact that it's addicting and you'll  want to go again next year).

So. Who's  going?

Cheers!

-Jeff

PS:  The  website says there's 7 days, 2 hrs and 46 minutes left to  register.

http://www.catalina320.com/dokuwiki/regatta2008/start

I'm going and will be bringing Banana Wind, #326 as  well........