[C320-list] fuel gauge

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 07:18:49 PDT 2008

Industry standard range for these senders is 33-240 ohms. So, 40 ohms is
approximately what resistance the tank sender should read when the float is
at or near the top. It sounds as if everything is correct electrically and
perhaps your float is sticking in the full position.

I did not use any gasket sealer and have had no leaks. FWIW, I listened
to someone's advice and replaced sender before finding out how to test the
system from the techie at Seaward.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC