[C320-list] Reversing can be easier

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Wed Jun 25 07:36:49 PDT 2008

Orlando,

That's odd. I found that stopping (and reversing) was a chore with the
factory 3 blade fixed prop and was much better with the Autostream
feathering prop I installed a couple years ago. It has independently
adjustable fwd and rev pitch, although I've never had to change the settings
that it came with.

CRA
Rosebud #882