[C320-list] Antares New Owners

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Wed Jun 25 22:10:11 PDT 2008

Hello Bernie and Allison

Welcome to the Point, we've been at Pt. Roberts for 14 years, the last 10
with Boomerang. We're on "L" dock along with 2 other C320's. I believe there
are as many as 6 C320's at the Point. We could start a one design race
series.

Look forward to seeing you around the marina this summer or fall.

Kirk and Leah

#124 Boomerang