[C320-list] Need help finding microwave that fits

Wed Jun 25 23:01:24 PDT 2008

In 12 years I owned cl 2, I used 5 times total...all times for heating water...it made a much nicer storage cabinet... :)
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "Kirk McCullough" [kirk.mccullough at telus.net]
Sent: 06/25/2008 10:21 PM
To: <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Need help finding microwave that fits

I removed our microwave years ago and ordered a new door from Catalina. Much
better to have the storage. We just didn't use the microwave for anything,
except to warm up an occassional cup of coffee. We never cooked with it.

We donated it to my daughters 7th grade class at the time where they used it
for something, not sure what.

Kirk