[C320-list] Fuel sender

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 08:15:36 PDT 2008

Sorry, I can recall having the same problem...cursing a bit...drinking a
beer...and resolving the problem without cutting, but now I can't for the
life of me remember how.

I am a big (275#) boy and I can fairly easily climb down into the port aft
locker to work on the tank or the steering.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC