[C320-list] Fuel sender

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 03:30:37 PDT 2008

James
Any luck?
The suggestion to remove the one closest to the starboard side first,
seems our best bet ..... then sliding / lifting the inner board out of
the way.
I will forget the fuel sender if that does not work.
I do not like the idea of cutting the boards.
It was somewhat reassuring to know others were confronted with the
same level of frustrations ;)

good Luck
Bruce Stanley #1084 / Sydney Australia