[C320-list] LED lighting

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 17:51:40 PDT 2008

I'll be overnighting on the boat (for two weeks, yippee!) starting
this Friday; will let you know then.  Even in the afternoon light,
brightness seemed comparably to the halogen.
I figured even at $30 a light they're worth a shot.  I can always
return them to WM.  In looking at the WM webpage vs the Dr. Led
webpage, I see some discrepancies in WM's markings.  They may have
mismarked the 'MR11' package that I bought.

Bob