[C320-list] water pump keeps cycling on

R Airis rairis at comcast.net
Sun Jun 29 12:04:36 PDT 2008

I have hull #266 &  had that problem. It was the hot water tank that had a
small leak on the bottom of the tank. Had to replace the tank. When I
removed the tank it had gunk in the bottom, problely form poor water quality
in the Gulf Islands and Desolatoin Sound area of British Columbia.

Bob & Sheila....   Hale Kai 2  #266
Seattle,Wa.