[C320-list] superbrightleds.com

Gene Musante gmusante at msn.com
Tue Mar 4 07:57:36 PST 2008

Hi,

Someone posted recently about changing all the pedistal and interior lights on their to led's from the above site.  I have been looking for led's that are bright enough to give comparable light to incandescents yet soft enough to read by.

For the salon, did you install warm or cool white bulbs?  Wide or narrow beam bulbs?  Is the light decent enough to be used for reading?  Did you just buy the bantam based bulbs for straight unplug and plug in the existing sockets?  Could you give me the product #' and description?

Thanks!
Gene Musante  617-755-0680  gmusante at msn.com