[C320-list] Add handles / D-Rings to Inflatable

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Mar 25 07:36:10 PDT 2008

Hi,

   I want to add a couple grab handles on my PVC inflatable boat.  I already
know the procedure to glue on these kinds of things, but I'm looking for a
source for some quality handles (and 2" D-Ring attachment patches).    Does
anyone know of a good source for these things?

   I've looked at "River Connection" (www.riverconnection.com) and they seem
to have some handles, but no decent large D-Rings.

There's an Australian company that wholesales some nice molded handles
(http://www.samallen.com.au/accessories.pdf), but I was hoping to find a US
Retailer for something similar.

Has anyone here found a source for towing D-Rings and handles for PVC
(Non-Hypalon) boats?

Cheers!

-Jeff