[C320-list] silly question

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Sun Mar 2 10:49:45 PST 2008

Right, the gearbox may have different gear ratios in forward and reverse.
The Hurth gearbox on the Perkins happens to have the same ratio, so
theoretically you could do what you are thinking, except for perhaps the
reverse gears aren't meant for continuous use.

The Kiwi prop will eliminate prop walk.

Kirk