[C320-list] Pedestal ICOM command mike

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Tue Mar 4 08:20:46 PST 2008

Mine was mounted the same way but I would not bet on it being legal.
I don't think the radio is intrinsically (safe not explosion proof
but not able to make a spark big enough to ignite the propane). This
is a very fine legal line that in the valve industry I have run into before.

Pat #130

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc
PH: 800-888-5156  Fax: 512-837-8733