[C320-list] Refinishing the cabin sole

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed Mar 5 06:31:24 PST 2008

Larry,
I bought it for my previous boat which I ended up selling before I got a chance to use it.  I kept it with the intention of redoing the 320's sole with it.  I do not know what Catalina uses out of the factory so don't know what process needs to be followed to insure a good result.  I'll bet a call or email to the Ultimate Sole folks would be able to answer all of these questions.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T