[C320-list] Refinishing the cabin sole

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Wed Mar 5 08:31:58 PST 2008

Joe,

Ultimate Sole currently has a High Gloss finish only. They are
working on a Satin finish, and hope to come to market with it this
year. I just spoke with Steve, one of the owners, and the chemist who
is developing it.

I've been holding off until they brought out the Satin finish. I've
heard several of our group speak highly of the High Gloss product.
Does the High Gloss give you a higher gloss/shinier look than the
original wood finish? Is it noticeably different? I always thought
the original Catalina wood seemed to be more of a satin finish than
gloss.

Thanks,

David Nolte
Beach House #4