[C320-list] What comes with a 'base' price boat?

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 17:09:42 PST 2008

Bob, in my history of boat shopping if it ain't bolted to the boat it's not
included. No ground tackle, no canvas other than sail cover (most are in
mast now) and binnacle cover, no cockpit cushions, The basic instrument
package sans ram mike, no chart plotter, no autopilot and on and on.
Catalina web site might include a base boat listing and all the dealers do.
The option list is usually as long as the equipment list. I've seen the sail
away price (whatever that means) on these boats in the 140's. And yes, you
get to buy the fire extinguishers.

Monte Balcom
Laima #620