[C320-list] What comes with a 'base' price boat?

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Fri Mar 7 04:33:09 PST 2008

CRA:

A guy can wonder, can't he?  After reading the article, I thought
$117K was pretty cheap, even for the base boat.
This set me wondering about what equipment came with the boat and what
made up the rest of the sailaway price.
We, too, bought our 2002 in 2005 (November 19th, to be exact), and
find it an excellent boat compared to others similar.
My wife has minor issues over the amount of fresh water tankage and
clothes storage belowdecks, but not a show stopper.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906