[C320-list] What comes with a 'base' price boat?

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Fri Mar 7 05:28:36 PST 2008

Don't know about the 2008's but here is the option list from the 2007:
http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/album104/CatalinaOptionsSheet

Unfortunately, I don't have the scan of Page 1, which has exactly what the
"Standard Equipment" includes.
(If someone has that, please scan and send to me backchannel and I will
post).

Here is an idea of what one dealer was listing as prices for various
http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/album104/C320_Option_Prices

Shows you how that base price can easily increase by $30k or more,
especially when you see how many of the boats are being equipped, and then
also add on the "commisioning" and "prep" expenses. (Does anyone else feel
that $350 for an $80 microwave MIGHT be a rip-off?)
Only one 2008 on Yachtworld lists prices: $117200 factory base, $154600
"sailaway". A new 2007 model can be had for $138500.

 From what I've been told, discounts of 6% off "list" are about the norm.

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690