[C320-list] What comes with a 'base' price boat?

Mike Shoffner drshoffner at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 14:49:23 PST 2008

Sounds like Psychology 101.  The bottom line is that dealer and customer must have like expectations for the deal to be flawless.  For my money, the best value is in a used boat.   Almost eveyone understands the "let the buyer beware" principle.  If you  don't like what you bought, you have no one but yourself to blame.

Mike
#171 (used)