[C320-list] Seaward Water Heater

Ken Danko ken320 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 9 13:12:54 PDT 2008

I knew that my Seaward water heater temperture/pressure valve needed to
be replaced but I put it off for quite a while because I had read on the
320 owner's web site that changing the valve was really difficult. I
finally budgeted a whole day and set about the task yesterday. I must be
missing something because it took less than an hour.

BTW, I read somewhere that someone had a water bottle connected to the
temperterature/pressure relief valve to collect the water that sometimes
comes out. I connected 4 ft of 1/2 inch tubing with a 1/2 inch to 1/2
inch connector and ran it to the bilge. This keeps the area under the
sink dry and means that I don't have to empty a bottle.

Ken Danko
#802 Grace