[C320-list] Sailboat Owners Survey

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 15:09:32 PDT 2008

Hi Karl

Thanks for pointing out the Survey.
Bruce Stanley / C320 #1084 / Sydney Australia

Comments I made it the SAILBOAT Owners survey:
------------
Firstly the overall design is brilliant. This is shown in good hull speeds,
sail and rigging plans, and a cockpit which is not just functional, it is
also a pleasure to be in (the 2 aft seats are a distinctive plus to
Catalina). To this you can equally enjoy the interior design ... living,
galley, sleeping, and head areas. Equally so are the main accessories: ie
Yanmar engine; size of primary and secondary Winches.
When one buys a new boat it is also a great comfort and an incredible
benefit to have an active and informed Users Group. Catalina C320
International Association has been a major, repeat MAJOR, source of my
confidence and pleasure in owning our C320.
Dealers can make or break a product line and Catalina cannot let their
product suffer when this part of the deal falls short. Again, this is where
the C320IA offers invaluable backup and confidence building. Yes I would buy
a C320 again and genuinely recommend them.