[C320-list] Installing Barometer/clock...

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sat Mar 15 06:10:55 PDT 2008

Thanks for all of the suggestions--I had considered the backing plate
method, but it sounds like the correct length of screws will work--I have
the Chelsea models and they are a bit heavy but it sounds like they will be
fine with the small diameter screws I will need to use...Thanks again for
all of the suggestions!

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582