[C320-list] Installing Barometer/clock...

Quentin Murphy qmurphy at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 15 09:07:47 PDT 2008

Thanks CRA,

Just as well my clock and barometer are light as 3/8" will not provide a lot
of grip, when the boat is bouncing around.  I'll try that length, but have
someone on the other side feeling for any protruding pressure on the
surface, just in case.  I guess one could also use a machine screw with a
domed nut on the other side.  I know domed nuts are available in chrome, but
I doubt in stainless.

Quentin Murphy
Celtic Knot #667