[C320-list] Installing Barometer/clock...

Chef Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sun Mar 16 21:34:13 PDT 2008

I have owned hull 218 for nearly 9 years.  The first thing I did was install
a stereo.  The second was to order glow in the dark clock and barometer from
SailNet.  Both have been screwed into the wood on the port side above the
shelf above the electrical panel for nearly nine years.  No problem and
believe me, my boat bumps around a lot (we sailed over 50 miles yesterday
and today with gusty winds over 30k.)  We did not do anything to re-enforce
the wood.

Adam