[C320-list] Growing icebox...

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 04:16:29 PDT 2008

I would be careful  about injecting the commonly used
household expanding foam insulation in a closed space.
I has enough force to bend metal. I have seen the hood
surround on newly restored car buckled by foam
injected to seal a gap in the firewall. I suspect it
would really bulge the fridge box. They do make a low
expansion foam but it is a little hard to find.  Jim
Brown