[C320-list] GFO Packing

sholdr at aol.com sholdr at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 19:13:26 PDT 2008

remove the old with a sheetrock screw screwed into the old and pulled with a pliers.

As many rings of the GFO as will fit -- I think 3 -- offset the joints -- use the lubricant they sell for the packing -- pre-cut the rings and the sump easily keeps up with the flow if done in the water -- very easy to do -- I pressed in with fingers -- do not score the shaft --No more leak!

Phil Hansen
Camelot #320