[C320-list] Dodger material

R Airis rairis at comcast.net
Thu Mar 20 08:51:02 PDT 2008

We also got a "wave stopper"  3 years ago.  It is easer to clean , coat of
wax in spring, plus it just works and looks better. We also have a snap on
vinyl drop down with  windows  an a zippered door for our winter sailing
here on Puget Sound. Your crew can stay on deck and be out of the cold.

Bob & Sheila ........ Hale Kai 2    #266