[C320-list] Dodger material

Doug Stieber djstieber at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 18:59:00 PDT 2008

I am not sure what the "glass" was that was installed on our dodger a couple
of years ago, but it was a hard material.  Last summer during high winds a
loose line whipped up and hit the window shattering as if it was glass.  I
replaced it with a softer plastic window that would have absorbed that
impact without breaking.

Doug Stieber, Second Chance #406