[C320-list] sensor location

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Thu Mar 20 22:56:15 PDT 2008

Another reason to have your knot meter working is so your wind indicator can
tell you true wind direction and speed. I believe that the Raymarine ST60
Wind Instrument only uses the knot meter, not the GPS SOG reading. Actually,
using the GPS SOG would give you a more accurate true wind speed and
direction but they don't do it that way.

CRA
Rosebud #882