[C320-list] fresh water pump

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon Mar 24 06:53:52 PDT 2008

VARIABLE SPEED IS THE TRICK. I changed to one and it is so much
nicer, you don't get the hammer or the instant blast but after a few
seconds it gives balanced flow and with the same mounting place you
hardly even hear it. The old pump sounded like a drum on the wall it
was mounted to.

I have the filter info at the boat but not with me sorry.

Pat #130

At 08:44 AM 3/24/2008, you wrote:
>There have been past postings on  this list regarding quieter water
>pumps. I know they were also rated at practical sailor not to long
>ago. Does anyone have any recomendadtions or know the issue date / #
>of the practical sailor article,
>
>Darrell # 88

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc