[C320-list] fresh water pump

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Mon Mar 24 08:43:01 PDT 2008

I don't think it's a bad idea to have the louder pump. Let's say you are in
the Dry Tortugas where there is no water to be had at all. I bring 60 extra
gallons in plastic 5 gallon drums u bolted to two 8X10 boards attached to
the Stanchions. If the faucet on the stern or head is left open a bit the
pump will alert you to the fact that there is an open faucet somewhere and
you can find it and shut it off. Without that noise you might not notice and
ALL your water in the tanks will be gone. That said we always leave the
switch for the pump in the OFF position when not in use as well to preserve
water.
Joe

------------------------------------
Dolphin Commercial Capital