[C320-list] toast IN the OVEN

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 04:10:40 PDT 2008

Probably could be done if you 'broiled' the bread, but I don't think
our stoves have that sort of setting.  Better to do it with a 'campers
toaster', a four sided, roughly pyramid shaped perforated metal device
that holds four slices and is placed over one of the burners.  Works
fairly well.  Available in most any WalMart or similar department
store, as well as camping stores, albeit likely at a higher price.

Bob Seastream # 906