[C320-list] Add handles / D-Rings to Inflatable

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 05:28:52 PDT 2008

Jeff, I am certainly the last one to question your technical ability; but,
D-rings and handles are not a job I'd do myself.  I tried once on a hypalon
dinghy and it looked like my 7 year old grandson did it, and they didn't
hold through the first season.  I had them redone in Annapolis by a
professional.  I think it cost about $70.  The rest of the boat fell apart,
but the D-rings held.

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River