[C320-list] Fuel Gauge Stuck on Full

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 17:17:16 PDT 2008

Same here...top the tank, plan on one half GPH fuel burn and keep a  log.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 3/30/2008 6:50:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dickwalker at att.net writes:

I don't  much use the gage.  I log my engine hours in the ships log and I  use
about .5 gal per engine hour.  That is a much better way to keep  track of
the fuel amount.

There is an inspection plate on the top of  the cell but you need to be a
monkey to get to  it.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker  II